Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Giving Instead To Be Given - Reflection/Touching Stories

Don’t be sad if nobody cares for you, nobody cares what you’ve been through.

Don’t be sad if no friends compliment or happy for you for what u have achieved.

Don’t be sad if nobody wants to listen or share your problems.

Sometimes people get busy with their own problems and life.

Dont put all those things into your heart.

Just remember God always there for you, through your up and down.

Let him be your strength and never gave up hope.

Count on Him and He won’t let you down.

He knows you better then yourself and he able to fulfill your daily needs.

He is loving and caring father.

When you have nobody around, you still have Him.

Live your life by sharing to others.

More you give more God help to decrease your burden in life.

Giving instead to be given.

Stand by your window and look outside.

Ask to yourself, what have you given to this world????

Be a bless to others, and let the mercy of God reflect through your life.

Stand in the front of the mirror, and look carefully.

How precious you are in Gods eyes.

There’s got to be a strong reason why you were here in this world.

Your existence is not to ask for mercy, and ask people to compliment you.

One thing for sure your existence is not a coincidence.

Your existence is not useless in this world.

Wasn’t God created worm to fertile the soil??

Give your life to Jesus, so He bless you and you become bless to others, bless to people around you.

Let the spirit of your life beruning with His love and useful to others.

PRAYERS:

Dear Lord Jesus,

Where there is hate, let me spread love.

Where there is insult, let me be there to forgive.

Where there is a fight, let me be a peacemaker.

Where there is a doubt, let me bring hope.

Where there is sadness, let me bring happiness.

Where there is darkness, let me be a light.

Dear Lord Jesus,

I hope I can entertain instead to be entertained.

I hope I can understand instead to be understood.

I hope I can love instead to be loved, because by giving, I will be given,

By forgiving, I will be forgiven. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment